The causes of PCB board deformation
Views : 734
Update time : 2021-05-10 15:28:59
- The uneven copper surface area on the circuit board will worsen the bending and warping of the board.
- The connection points (vias) of each layer on the circuit board will limit the expansion and contraction of the board.
- The weight of the circuit board itself will cause the board to dent and deform.
- The depth of the V-Cut and the connecting strip will affect the deformation of the jigsaw
- Deformation caused during PCB processing.
Join Us at ZUCHEX 2023- Unveiling Innovation at Booth M-41 Hall 12A
We(Elecontro® Electronics) are delighted to announce our company's participation .the 33rd International Home & Kitchenwares Fair ,our booth No M-41 ,12A Hall that is scheduled to take place from September 14 to 17 September , 2023.
How to test an oven control board？
An oven control board is the brain of your oven. It controls all of the oven's functions, from temperature regulation to timer settings. If your oven is not functioning properly, it may be due to a faulty control board. Here's how to test your oven control board
Gas Oven Control Board：Knowledge Points
A gas oven control board is a critical component of any gas oven. It is responsible for controlling the temperature of the oven, as well as the various cooking functions. If the control board fails, the oven may not heat up properly, or it may not function at all.
Elecontro® Announces High-Quality EM20 TFT display Oven Control Board!
Elecontro®, a leading kitchen appliance control board R&D manufacturer.We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality, innovative, and user-friendly control boards.