The causes of PCB board deformation
Views : 464
Update time : 2021-05-10 15:28:59
- The uneven copper surface area on the circuit board will worsen the bending and warping of the board.
- The connection points (vias) of each layer on the circuit board will limit the expansion and contraction of the board.
- The weight of the circuit board itself will cause the board to dent and deform.
- The depth of the V-Cut and the connecting strip will affect the deformation of the jigsaw
- Deformation caused during PCB processing.
How can kitchen appliance control boards prevent interference?
As a professional R&D and manufacturer of kitchen appliance control boards, Elecontro® has more than 20 years of experience in it. We will listen to your ideas and use our professional experience to formulate a set of the most perfect manufacturing solutions to accelerate the time to market of your products.
How to avoid the side effects of range hoods ！
Elecontro®, as a professional R&D and manufacturer of kitchen electric controllers, its self-developed range hood controller has ultra-high safety performance detection. It can automatically power off when abnormality is detected, and it can safely protect every day. Let your kitchen change Smoke free and safe.
How to Use the Oven ？
Elecontro®-Professional research and development and manufacture of oven controllers, which can make your oven work better, more efficient, safer and more convenient in baking food. The food is more delicious, the operation is easier, and the temperature and time can be precisely controlled.
SMT Testing Technology Service Description
As a professional home appliance controller supplier, Elecontro® has advanced technical equipment and complete quality inspection procedures. The inspection method is one of the indispensable technologies today, and inspection is the guarantee of product quality and environmental safety. In order to improve everyone's understanding of Elecontro® inspection technology and inspection equipment, this article will introduce the types of SMT inspection technology.