The causes of PCB board deformation
Views : 549
Update time : 2021-05-10 15:28:59
- The uneven copper surface area on the circuit board will worsen the bending and warping of the board.
- The connection points (vias) of each layer on the circuit board will limit the expansion and contraction of the board.
- The weight of the circuit board itself will cause the board to dent and deform.
- The depth of the V-Cut and the connecting strip will affect the deformation of the jigsaw
- Deformation caused during PCB processing.
Talk about the role of the washing machine control panel!
The control panel of the washing machine is composed of multiple programs, mainly including washing programs, setting length, temperature, LED display, appointment and so on. These are the main functions of your machine and allow you to tailor the wash solution to the fabrics you are washing.
Common problems and solutions of range hoods！
Then the range hood is one of the most common kitchen appliances in daily life. We all know that this is our best helper to solve the problem of lampblack.The company has developed a variety of cost-effective range hood controller.
PCB board design rules
Elecontro®'s pcb design concept keeps pace with the times, continuously optimizes its strong technical strength, and draws on various excellent manufacturing experiences, and finally manufactures high-quality oven controllers, timers and range hood controllers in accordance with international standards.
How to preheat the oven, Elecontro® is the perfect solution for you
Preheating the oven is to raise the inside of the oven to the temperature required for baking, which not only shortens the baking time, but also makes the baked cake fluffy. How does Elecontro® help you complete the perfect preheating of the oven? First of all, the oven controller independently developed and manufactured by Elecontro® has a one-button preheating function.