How to Use the Oven ？
Views : 168
Author : elecontro
Update time : 2022-09-22 11:31:07
Ovens are amazing kitchen appliances. The person who invented the oven is amazing. This invention saved many families. Whether cooling or baking, the machine can meet your needs and users can cook their food better because they can set the temperature, unlike cooking on a gas stove. Also, heating food in the oven doesn't mean nutrients are lost; the food retains all of its nutrients. Let's take a deep dive into what you need to know about your oven.
What is an oven?
An oven is a kitchen appliance designed to heat food using ultra-high heat from heating tubes. High temperatures can pass through paper, plastic, glass and collect in cavities.
How does the oven work?
The equipment has upper and lower heating tubes, inner and outer heating tubes, which can generate heat. This heat collects in the cavity of the machine and is then absorbed by the food. In addition, the high temperature vibrates the water molecules in the food, creating the heat needed for cooking. Therefore, foods with a high water content, such as vegetables, cook faster than dry foods.
How to use the oven safely?
Generally speaking, ovens are safe because the FDA tests them before putting them on the market. Still, some people have suffered burns and injuries due to improper maintenance or use.
Here are some tips for using the device properly:
● Use oven-safe containers: Use cookware designed for ovens. It is recommended to use high temperature resistant glass products, porcelain bowls, stainless steel bowls, plastic products should not be used, because they will heat the food unevenly and thus damage the food. Also, plastic containers melt when heated. The FDA recommends using containers designed for oven use.
● Check for leaks: You should pay attention when seals, latches and door hinges are damaged. FDA advises users to inspect for any damage. If there is a problem, do not use the oven.
● Do not use ovens that work with the door open: There have been reports of some appliances working with the door open. Heating should be stopped when a problem is found.
● Follow the manufacturer's instructions: Check the manufacturer's instructions on how to use the safety measures.
● Report a problem: If you suspect damage, signs of leaks, or radiation problems, contact the manufacturer immediately. Alternatively, you can report the problem to FDA by mail.
Our company has a variety of oven controllers to choose from, such as EB12, EM11, EM17, EM18, EM19, etc. The following are the general functions of our oven controllers:
1. Quick preheating function: let you finish the real cooking faster
2. Child lock function: safe, prevent children from accidentally touching
3. 20 menu choices: a wealth of recipes for you to choose from
4. Automatic cooking: one-key start, easy and worry-free
5. Door detection: 360 degree safety protection without dead angle
Elecontro®-Professional research and development and manufacture of oven controllers, which can make your oven work better, more efficient, safer and more convenient in baking food. The food is more delicious, the operation is easier, and the temperature and time can be precisely controlled.
Talk about the role of the washing machine control panel!
The control panel of the washing machine is composed of multiple programs, mainly including washing programs, setting length, temperature, LED display, appointment and so on. These are the main functions of your machine and allow you to tailor the wash solution to the fabrics you are washing.
Common problems and solutions of range hoods！
Then the range hood is one of the most common kitchen appliances in daily life. We all know that this is our best helper to solve the problem of lampblack.The company has developed a variety of cost-effective range hood controller.
PCB board design rules
Elecontro®'s pcb design concept keeps pace with the times, continuously optimizes its strong technical strength, and draws on various excellent manufacturing experiences, and finally manufactures high-quality oven controllers, timers and range hood controllers in accordance with international standards.
How to preheat the oven, Elecontro® is the perfect solution for you
Preheating the oven is to raise the inside of the oven to the temperature required for baking, which not only shortens the baking time, but also makes the baked cake fluffy. How does Elecontro® help you complete the perfect preheating of the oven? First of all, the oven controller independently developed and manufactured by Elecontro® has a one-button preheating function.