Factors to consider in PCB stack design
Views : 976
Update time : 2021-06-18 10:29:17
The number of layers of the PCB depends on the complexity of the circuit board. From the perspective of the PCB processing process, a multi-layer PCB is manufactured by stacking and pressing multiple "dual-panel PCBs". However, the number of layers of a multi-layer PCB, the order of stacking between layers, and the choice of board are determined by the circuit board designer, which is the "PCB stacking design".
- Hardware cost: The number of PCB layers is directly related to the final hardware cost. The more layers, the higher the hardware cost.
- Outlet of high-density components: high-density components represented by BGA packaged devices. The number of outgoing layers of such components basically determines the number of wiring layers on the PCB board.
- Signal quality control: For PCB design where high-speed signals are concentrated, if the focus is on signal quality, then it is required to reduce adjacent layer wiring to reduce crosstalk between signals. At this time, the number of wiring layers and the number of reference layers (Ground layer or The ratio of Power layer) is preferably 1:1, which will increase the number of PCB design layers; on the contrary, if the signal quality control is not mandatory, you can use the adjacent wiring layer scheme to reduce the number of PCB layers.
- Schematic signal definition: Schematic signal definition will determine whether the PCB wiring is "smooth", poor schematic signal definition will cause PCB wiring irregularities and increase the number of wiring layers.
- PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline: PCB designers must give full consideration to the PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline for the stacking design plan (stacking method, stack thickness, etc.) given by the PCB designer, such as: processing flow, processing equipment capabilities, and commonly used PCBs Plate model and so on.
Salute to the most beautiful you: Happy Goddess' Day!
Elecontro® hopes to respond to today's theme "Happy Goddess' Day" by joining forces with female colleagues from all over the world. Let's celebrate together and cheer together. Elecontro® hereby wishes all ladies, your wife or girlfriend health and beauty.
ISFAHAN EXHIBITION, Feb 15, 2023: Elecontro® presents its star product - the controller for home appliances
Elecontro® will showcase its star product household appliance controllers that have passed CE and RoHS certification, such as washing machine controllers, oven controllers and oven timers.
Talk about the role of the washing machine control panel!
The control panel of the washing machine is composed of multiple programs, mainly including washing programs, setting length, temperature, LED display, appointment and so on. These are the main functions of your machine and allow you to tailor the wash solution to the fabrics you are washing.
Common problems and solutions of range hoods！
Then the range hood is one of the most common kitchen appliances in daily life. We all know that this is our best helper to solve the problem of lampblack.The company has developed a variety of cost-effective range hood controller.