Factors to consider in PCB stack design
Views : 794
Update time : 2021-06-18 10:29:17
The number of layers of the PCB depends on the complexity of the circuit board. From the perspective of the PCB processing process, a multi-layer PCB is manufactured by stacking and pressing multiple "dual-panel PCBs". However, the number of layers of a multi-layer PCB, the order of stacking between layers, and the choice of board are determined by the circuit board designer, which is the "PCB stacking design".
- Hardware cost: The number of PCB layers is directly related to the final hardware cost. The more layers, the higher the hardware cost.
- Outlet of high-density components: high-density components represented by BGA packaged devices. The number of outgoing layers of such components basically determines the number of wiring layers on the PCB board.
- Signal quality control: For PCB design where high-speed signals are concentrated, if the focus is on signal quality, then it is required to reduce adjacent layer wiring to reduce crosstalk between signals. At this time, the number of wiring layers and the number of reference layers (Ground layer or The ratio of Power layer) is preferably 1:1, which will increase the number of PCB design layers; on the contrary, if the signal quality control is not mandatory, you can use the adjacent wiring layer scheme to reduce the number of PCB layers.
- Schematic signal definition: Schematic signal definition will determine whether the PCB wiring is "smooth", poor schematic signal definition will cause PCB wiring irregularities and increase the number of wiring layers.
- PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline: PCB designers must give full consideration to the PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline for the stacking design plan (stacking method, stack thickness, etc.) given by the PCB designer, such as: processing flow, processing equipment capabilities, and commonly used PCBs Plate model and so on.
How can kitchen appliance control boards prevent interference?
As a professional R&D and manufacturer of kitchen appliance control boards, Elecontro® has more than 20 years of experience in it. We will listen to your ideas and use our professional experience to formulate a set of the most perfect manufacturing solutions to accelerate the time to market of your products.
How to avoid the side effects of range hoods ！
Elecontro®, as a professional R&D and manufacturer of kitchen electric controllers, its self-developed range hood controller has ultra-high safety performance detection. It can automatically power off when abnormality is detected, and it can safely protect every day. Let your kitchen change Smoke free and safe.
How to Use the Oven ？
Elecontro®-Professional research and development and manufacture of oven controllers, which can make your oven work better, more efficient, safer and more convenient in baking food. The food is more delicious, the operation is easier, and the temperature and time can be precisely controlled.
SMT Testing Technology Service Description
As a professional home appliance controller supplier, Elecontro® has advanced technical equipment and complete quality inspection procedures. The inspection method is one of the indispensable technologies today, and inspection is the guarantee of product quality and environmental safety. In order to improve everyone's understanding of Elecontro® inspection technology and inspection equipment, this article will introduce the types of SMT inspection technology.