Factors to consider in PCB stack design
Views : 1185
Update time : 2021-06-18 10:29:17
The number of layers of the PCB depends on the complexity of the circuit board. From the perspective of the PCB processing process, a multi-layer PCB is manufactured by stacking and pressing multiple "dual-panel PCBs". However, the number of layers of a multi-layer PCB, the order of stacking between layers, and the choice of board are determined by the circuit board designer, which is the "PCB stacking design".
- Hardware cost: The number of PCB layers is directly related to the final hardware cost. The more layers, the higher the hardware cost.
- Outlet of high-density components: high-density components represented by BGA packaged devices. The number of outgoing layers of such components basically determines the number of wiring layers on the PCB board.
- Signal quality control: For PCB design where high-speed signals are concentrated, if the focus is on signal quality, then it is required to reduce adjacent layer wiring to reduce crosstalk between signals. At this time, the number of wiring layers and the number of reference layers (Ground layer or The ratio of Power layer) is preferably 1:1, which will increase the number of PCB design layers; on the contrary, if the signal quality control is not mandatory, you can use the adjacent wiring layer scheme to reduce the number of PCB layers.
- Schematic signal definition: Schematic signal definition will determine whether the PCB wiring is "smooth", poor schematic signal definition will cause PCB wiring irregularities and increase the number of wiring layers.
- PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline: PCB designers must give full consideration to the PCB manufacturer's processing capability baseline for the stacking design plan (stacking method, stack thickness, etc.) given by the PCB designer, such as: processing flow, processing equipment capabilities, and commonly used PCBs Plate model and so on.
Beginner's Guide: Understanding and Using Your Washing Machine's Control Panel
Welcome to our beginner's guide on mastering the control panel of your washing machine. Whether you've just purchased your first machine or are looking to get more out of your current model, understanding the control panel is key to efficient and effective laundry.
From an Expert's Perspective: The Top 5 Considerations When Choosing an Oven Control Board Supplier
In the competitive world of appliance manufacturing, selecting the right oven control board supplier is pivotal. It's not just about meeting your current needs but aligning with a partner who can propel your products into the future.
Diagnosing and Fixing Faults in Oven PCB Boards: A Comprehensive Guide
The reliable functioning of a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is crucial for the operation of any electronic device.
How to Reset Your Whirlpool or Kenmore Oven Control Board？
Resetting an oven control board is a common troubleshooting step that can solve a variety of problems, such as issues with the oven not heating, the timer not advancing, or the oven control panel not responding.